Depending on which version you own of DameWare, there are a number of possiblities when it comes to upgrading. V10 is available to you if you are on current maintenance or available to purchase in our online store. To find the appropriate upgrade path for you, just click on the most applicable section below.
DameWare NT Utilities or DameWare Mini Remote Control (V3, V4, V5, V6)
Great News - You are eligible to receive special DameWare customer upgrade pricing!
What's new with DameWare? Three major releases since Dec 2011:
- Version 8: Chat and screenshot functionality within the product making NotePad and Paint unnecessary for remote support
- Version 9: Remote control for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux computers
- Version 10: Connect to Windows computers via iPhone & iPad (iOS 6+) (only available in DameWare Remote Support)
Find out more about upgrade pricing for existing DameWare customers!
DameWare NTU or MRC - V6 or V7 out of Maintenance
If your maintenance has expired in the last 6-12 months, the best option is to upgrade your existing license keys. We are here to make that as easy and painless as possible for you! Please contact us with your query the button below, or contact us directy:
- NA: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855.270.1449
- FED (US): email@example.com or 877-946-3751
- EMEA: EMEAsales@dameware.com or +3188.8.131.5241
- APAC: APACsales@dameware.com or +61.731.74.4931
- LATAM: LATAMsales@dameware.com or 512.874.3477
If need to find your previous license ID or registration key, please feel free to access the DameWare legacy license portal.
DameWare DRS or MRC - V7,V8,V9 on current maintenance
Congratulations! Your DameWare V10 bits are waiting for you in the SolarWinds customer portal. All SolarWinds products include a 12-month maintenance period with initial purchase entitiling current & active maintenance customers to all upgrades and fixes during the 12-month maintenance period.
What do you need to pick up your bits?
- Your SolarWinds ID (SWID) & your password
- SWID & password retrieval available on the customer portal
Looking for the legacy DameWare license portal?
Legacy license keys and license information can be found in the historical DameWare customer portal. Though upgrade purchases are no longer available through this store, you can still find registration keys, number of licenses and other information in this portal.
Just as a reminder, if you have a SWID or have purchased DameWare after December 15, 2011, please visit the SolarWinds customer portal.
Why Upgrade from Mini Remote Control to
DameWare Remote Support?
DameWare Remote Support (DRS) provides access to the full suite of DameWare system administration tools - which includes Mini Remote Control (MRC). What does DRS software include?
- DameWare Mobile - using the DameWare Mobile Gateway and the Mobile Client (available in the iTunes App Store) DameWare users can connect via iPhone & iPad devices to provide remote support
- Remote Windows Administration - a comprehensive set of tools that allows you to troubleshoot Windows computers remotely without having to initiate a full remote control session.
- Active Directory Management - manage AD objects from multiple AD domains, and edit Group Policies from the DRS console.
- DameWare Exporter - export AD objects like users & groups to CSV format and export system configurations in bulk.
With Mini Remote Control already part of DRS - you have five products wrapped in one all accessible through an easy-to-use console.
Have more than five licenses to upgrade?
Or, Need to contact sales? We are happy to help you sort through the details of upgrading! Please feel free to contact us directly: